Tazmeen is a positive, cheerful, energetic and dedicated individual who truly enjoys her work and puts her heart into everything she does. She lives by the golden rule “do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Tazmeen has received honours and has been recognized by:
- REBGV Medallion Club Member,
- Re/Max 100% Club Member
- Re/Max Hall of Fame
true testaments of her strong negotiation, customer service, and product knowledge skills.
In addition she is a member of:
- Better Business Bureau - (BBB) A+ Rating
- Condominium Home Owners Association - (CHOA,)
- Past Member Professional Conduct and Ethics Committee - REBGV
- Past Division Director North Shore/Squamish/Sunshine Coast -REBGV
- And has received her Seniors Real Estate Specialist - (SRES®) and
- her Accredited Buyer's Agent - (ABR®) Designations.
azmeen strongly believes research, organization, and good communication are key when buying or selling a home. “The better informed and prepared you are, the better a decision you will make."
She is well respected by her clients, colleagues, and the other allied professionals with whom she works each day. Truly caring about her clients and putting their best interests first has created a sound following of repeat business and referrals for her.
Tazmeen's strong work ethic, high standards of business practices and her calm and friendly nature serve her clients well. You can rest assured the purchase and or the sale of your home will be handled in a professional and efficient manner.
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home, call Tazmeen, she'd love to hear from you. 604 760 7005